It doesn`t matter where you are now. You`ll be happy everywhere if your heart is full of kindness!
Graduation - Kamaraj College, Tuticorin.
Post Graduation - Dr.C.V.Raman University Chhattisgarh, V.O.C College, Tuticorin.
Diploma - PGDSE, Tamil Nadu Open University,
Fellowships - Not available
Memberships - • Member of World Research Council.
• Member of ELTA@I – English Language Teachers Association, India.
• Member of CSTA – Computer Science Teachers Association.
• Member of All India IT Association.
• Member of JCI (Junior Chamber International) - Pearlcity
• Member of DK International Research Foundation.
• Lifetime Member of IJRULA.
Speciality - Clinical Data Mining, Digital Image Processing
About me - An enthusiastic, adaptive and fast-learning person with a broad and acute interest in the discovery of new innovations and Teaching, I particularly enjoy collaborating with researchers from different disciplines to develop new skills and solve new challenges.
About Clinic/Department/Website/Company - Not available
Hobbies - Badminton and Listening Songs
Social Service - Free Education For the Poor.
Creating Awareness among students
Previous Awards - • Yuva shree kala bharathi award from Barathiya Yuva Kendra for Excellence in Education.
• Top 100 Youths of Tamilnadu Award from Gandhi World Foundation and Puthiyathalaimurai on January 4th 2018.
• Young Resercher Award in Computer Science in GRABS Awards 2018.
• Award of Excellence in Research in Grand Honory Fest 2018 by Pearl Helping Hand, Tuticorin.
• Research Ratna 2018(RULA Awards) Award for Most Promising Young Researcher in Clinical Data Mining
• Best Research Scholar Award in Computer Science in DKIRF Awards 2018.
• Best Paper Award at National conference on Engineering Applications (NCEA’17) held at Universal college of Engineering and Technology, Vallioor, Tirunelveli.
• Best Paper Award at National conference on Engineering Applications (NCEA’18) held at Universal college of Engineering and Technology, Vallioor, Tirunelveli.
National Publications - • D Jagannathan , A Comparative Study between Navie Bayes and Decision Tree Algorithm for classification of cardiotocograms, International Journal for Science and advanced Research in Technology(IJSART) Vol.3 I.8 (e-ISSN: 2395-1052) IF.4.284.
• D Jagannathan , Comparative Study between various Classification Algorithms for classification of cardiotocogram data, International Journal of Scientific research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJSRCSEIT) , Vol.2 I.4 (ISSN: 2456-3307) .
• D Jagannathan , Optimal Facility for Location Tracking of volunteers for Social cause , RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary (RRIJM) , Vol.2 I.8 (e-ISSN: 2455-3085) IF.4.184.
• D Jagannathan , A Comparative Assessment of Classification Algorithms for cardiotocography Dataset , SSRG International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (SSRG-IJCSE) , SI-March 17.IF.1.067 (ISSN- 2348 - 8387)
• D Jagannathan , Performance of K-Nearest Neighbor based classifier for classification of cardiotocograms, International Journal of Advanced Research in Management , Architecture , Technology and Engineering (IJARMATE),Vol.3SI.X (ISSN – 2454 - 9762)
• D Jagannathan , A.Katheja , An Analysis of Support Vector Machine and C 4.5 for Classification of Cardiotocogram , International Journal for Scientific Research and Development (IJSRD), Vol.4.I.2 (ISSN – 2321-0613)
• D Jagannathan, Performance Analysis of classification of cardiotocograms using Support Vector Machine based classifier, International Journal of Research (IJR).Vol.4 SI.4.IF.5.60(ISSN-2348-6848)
• A.Katheja , S.Shajun Nisha, D Jagannathan , Comparative Analysis of Breast Cancer data using C 4.5 classifier and Naive Bayes Algorithm , International Journal of Emerging Technology in Computer Science and Electronics (IJETCSE).Vol.24.I.07(ISSN:0976-1353)
• Performance Analysis of Navie Bayes Probabilistic Model based classifier for cardiotocogram data classification , 7th National Conference on Computing and Communication (NCCC – 17) held on 11th March 2017 at Dr.Mahalingam college of Engineering and Technology , Pollachi.
• D Jagannathan , Cardiotocography - A Comparitive Study between Support Vector Machine and Decision Tree Algorithm , International Journal of Trend in Research and Development.4(1) , 148 – 151. IF.3.025
• D Jagannathan ,A Comparitive Assessment of classification of cardiotocogram data for anticipation of Fetal risks using Support Vector Machine and K-Nearest Neighbor , International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering Research (ICCTER – 2017) held on 9th March 2017 at Hotel Aryaas , Tirunelveli.( ISBN : 978-1544252520)
• Jagannathan D , A Comparitive Assessment of classification of cardiotocogram data for anticipation of Fetal risks using Support Vector Machine and K-Nearest Neighbor , International Journal of Multee Disciplinary Research.3(2) , 23 – 28.IF.5.2 (ISSN-2454-1524)
• D Jagannathan, Use, Support and Effect of Instructional Technology (USEIT) – Technology Trends in English Language Learning and Teaching, National Conference on Teaching of English Language and Literature held on 22nd and 23rd September 2017 organized by Department of English and ELTIF at Sri.S.Ramasamy Naidu Memorial College, Sattur, Virudhunagar District.
International Publications - All placed under national publications
Books - • D Jagannathan, Antagonism between the Black and the whites: Racialism in Toni Morrison’s Beloved, National Seminar on New Trends in English Language and Literature (NASTELL – 2017) held on 6th April 2017 at Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education, Noorul Islam University, Kanyakumari.Vol.1(ISBN: 978 –93–84295–19–6)
• D Jagannathan , Goods and Evil : A Human Equation , National Seminar on Shakespeare held on 22nd October 2016 organized by ELT@I and British council at V.O.Chidambaram College , Thoothukudi.(ISBN : 978-81-923842-3-8)
• K.S.Anushya , D Jagannathan , Nature: A Divine Mother Turned Monster, State Level Seminar on Ecological Studies: Concerns and Cautions held on 3rd October 2017 organized by Department of English, Kamaraj College, Thoothukudi.(ISBN : 978-93-5281-648-4)
• D Jagannathan , Abridged Mahabharata in Panchali's view point – a Feminist reading of Chitra Banjerjee Divakaruni’s The Palace of Illusions, International Conference on English Literature , Language and Culture held on 6th October 2017 Published by Department of English and L Ordine Nuovo Publication at Vivekananda College , Kanyakumari.(ISBN : 978-93-86782-24-3)
• D Jagannathan , Damsel in Distress breaks the Shackles – Psychoanalysis of Diksha’s transformation in behaviour , National Seminar on Touchstoning literature with Psychology (TLP- 2018) held on 14th March 2018 Published by Department of English (SF) , Vellaichamy Nadar College , Madurai. (ISBN : 978 – 93 – 867 – 12 - 226)
• D Jagannathan , Fetel State Assessment using Random Forest Classifier and MLP for classification of Cardiotocogram, National Conference on Computational intelligence (NCCI – 18) held on 21st February 2018 at Sadakatthula Appa College ,Tirunelveli (ISBN – 978 – 81 – 935198 – 6 - 8)
• D Jagannathan , The voice of the White Tiger - Social malaise in Indian society as described in Aravind Adiga’s The White Tiger, International Conference on English Literature – A Tool for Social Upliftment held on 7th March 2018 organised by Department of English and Research Centre , Sri Parasakthi College for Women , Courtallam. (ISBN : 978-93-86782-41-0)
• D Jagannathan , Preeti Shenoy’s Diksha: A Cultural Icon Set in Transition, Chapter- 6 , Literatures in English for Cross Cultural Communication.(ISBN:978-81-923842-5-2).
• D Jagannathan , Conflict between the heart and the Mind- Gender Fluidity in Devdutt Pattanaik’s The Pregnant King, National conference on Gender Discrimination held on 23rd January 2019 organised by the Department of English, Gandhi Arts and Science College , Sathyamangalam(ISBN: 978-93-86388-09-4).